Monday, March 29, 2010

A Sandal for anytime this Spring!



So, I got a call while I was on set today to do a private dressing for a client I love. She is one of my Fav people to work with. She has no attitude when it comes to labels and she trusts what I pull for her.

Now to give you a little background on her. She is a women who is always on the move due to her line of work (which tends to keep her on the road 3 weeks out of each month). When she is off she tends to want to spend time with her friends and family.

This tends to leave her with very little time to do her own seasonal clothes shopping. So when she told me where she was going and what she would be doing I went to work - online first since they are open 24/7. The first thing I looked for was for her shoes. Why the shoes? Well, she only likes to take 2 to 3 pairs with her when she travels.

As I was looking, I came across http://www.shoes.com/ and this is where I found a pair of sandals that would totally work for her and cover her needs: CARLOS BY CARLOS SANTANA Women's Tango.

They work for her in so many ways:

To the airport - for when she needs to take them off with ease for the check point.
When she needs to take a client out to a casual lunch, but still wants a bit of style.
Going out to dinner all she needs is a Black Dress, Earring, and a Ring and she is good to go.

With Denim, Wrap Dress, or Gown. These sandals will work with any look she or you want to style up!