Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Roberto Cavalli: Nice Black on Black Suit Combo


I was looking up men's collections tonight to see what I might need to pull for September. I came to Roberto Cavalli and after going past all the flashy looks. I came across this look. Now to be fair, I have pulled his Basic Black Suits in the past before for Red Carpets events and they look amazing on. Now, most people who don't know men' suits just think a black suit is a black suit - as my Mother would say,"and this is why they look like a their mom dressed them...". (I'm being nice in how she really says it.)
OK, so moving on to why I love this suit. In my line of work; it's all about how things look like in pictures. This is why people pay me and why we have tons of outlets that talk about what people are wearing. The three things that make this a great suit are:
1. The Cut - Great breaks on the pants and the sleeves are perfection.
2. Texture - Black tends to not read well in pictures, but the texture in this suit make every it all pop.
3. The Look - It has a classic look, but with a modern feel that any guy can pull off.
Men who would look amazing in this Suit:
Taylor Lautner
Bradley Cooper
Carter Jenkins
Ashton Kutcher
Michael Rady
The list kinda goes on and on...