Monday, March 29, 2010

Kelly Osbourne, 25 & looking her age


I have to admit that I was never a real fan of Kelly Osbourne her looks always seems like she was trying too hard or as if she just put on whatever was on top of the dresser...


With that said I have to give this women (Yes, women. At 25 you are no longer a girl) props for how far she has come into her own. I recently saw images of her and she looks like someone I didn't even think she would ever be. A women who dresses her age, looks healthy (and by this I mean someone who is not on drugs and getting some sleep), and has this glow like she has some sense of who she is (which always helps anyone to look good).


A look I would love to see her in would be from the Carolina Herrera Fall 2010 Collection.


The tone of Red would work well with her skin complication. The cuts would show off her new body in a simple yet chic way. Lastly, this is a dress that she could easily make her own with the right Accessories, Hair and Makeup without it looking like she is trying too hard.
On the path Miss Osbourne style is currently on, it would be great see how it evolves going forward!