Monday, March 29, 2010

Alexander McQueen Fall 2010


When I first started out in the Fashion World I remember thinking of all the great designers I was hopefully going to meet on day. Going to school at M.U.D. I would pick up all the Fashion Magazines that I saw come in from the EU. Once I stated interning as a Fashion Stylist, more importantly as a Celebrity Fashion Stylist, I began seeing up close what I was seeing come down the Runways of New York, London, Paris, Milan, and all over up close and very personal.

One Designer who was always hard to pull, but so worth pulling from was Alexander McQueen. I remember he was always high on the priority list of designers to pull from (no matter who I was assisting at the time and who they where dressing). At every shoot that McQueen was on the racks people would want to see and try it on (even when they knew it wouldn't fit them...). As I came into my own as a Stylist my Clients where a bit too conservative to want to try on any thing by McQueen. Once in a while I would get an amazing client who did want to take a walk on the McQueen side.

I always loved the collections this man put out. His last one was no less then great. Everyone was a true work of art. The one I am looking froward to see who will wear it on the Red Carpet is this one above. Only a strong women with a true sense of who she is and how to carry this look will be able to do it right!