Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Know a Guy who's about to be a Dad... get him a Diaper Dude Bag



It must have been 7 years ago or so when I met Chris Pegula. I was working in a showroom in Downtown LA's CalMart when we started reping his new line of Men's Diaper Bags which he Check Spellingnamed http://www.diaperdude.com/. I remember thinking at the time that his bag would make a great gift for my Older Brother who was having his first kid - and my first nephew.


Since then, both my younger sisters have had one child each. Both their husbands, as well as my brother, where given a Diaper Dude bag. All of them liked the fact that they wouldn't be seen in public with a pink or fem looking bag on their shoulder. Diaper Dude has a great selection of bags for you to pick from to suit your guys look.
This is also a great gift if you don't know what to get a new father-to-be.